Not directly.

The session cookie stores the session id (session key). The session id
references data stored for the session in the django session backend.
The user for that session is contained in that data. So it really
depends on what the session backend is. So I'll assume it's the
default which is the database backend which keeps this data in the
django_session table, which has a column session_data which holds an
encoded (pickled) python dict with the session data, which I'm 99.99%
sure you can't decode directly from PHP, because it's a serialize
Python object. So if you can't access it directly from PHP you need to
open a service of some sort on your django application or anything
that's written in python that would give this data to the PHP
application, this service should be only accessed from the PHP app on
the serverside for good security. So it requires punching holes for no
special reason. Or is there something very special about this PHP
script that you can't do with 10-200 times less code in your django
application?