Hi,

we have several django applications in the same project and in one of
them, for some reason, we can't get the translated name for the model
form fields.

We have no idea why this application doesn't behave like the other
ones.

In order to see the translated label for the modelform field we have
to explicitly set the label attribute in the modelform field. This
doesn't make sense because we are using the default fields from
modelform and therefore we believe the verbose_name attribute from the
model field should be used (and it is in the other applications).

We are out of ideas on why this happens and decided to post here the
problem. Maybe one of you has an idea about this.

Thanks in advance.