You probably don't want to reference the login view to /accounts. You
probably mean to do this:

(r'^accounts/', include ('django.contrib.auth.urls'),

That will map /accounts/login to django.contrib.views.login, /accounts/
logout to django.contrib.views.logout, etc.

In general, when using an app, you'll add a line to your base URLConf
that includes that app's urls module.