Hello,

I have the following classes:
class Application(models.Model):
 users = models.ManyToManyField(User, through='Permission')
 folder = models.ForeignKey(Folder)

class Folder(models.Model):
 company = models.ManyToManyField(Compnay)

class UserProfile(models.Model):
 user = models.OneToOneField(User, related_name='profile')
 company = models.ManyToManyField(Company)

Now when I save application, I would like to check if the users do not
belong to the application's folder's companies.
I have posed this question before and someone came up with the
following sollution:
forms.py:
class ApplicationForm(ModelForm):
    class Meta:
        model = Application

    def clean(self):
        cleaned_data = self.cleaned_data
        users = cleaned_data['users']
        folder = cleaned_data['folder']
        if
users.filter(profile__company__in=folder.company.all()).count() > 0:
            raise forms.ValidationError('One of the users of this
Application works in one of the Folder companies!')
        return cleaned_data

admin.py
class ApplicationAdmin(ModelAdmin):
    form = ApplicationForm

This seems like right the way to go about this. The problem is that
neither the users nor folder fields are in the cleaned_data and I get
a keyerror when it hits the users = cleaned_data['users'] line.

I was hoping that someone here could explain to me why these
manytomany fields don't show up in cleaned_data and that someone could
possibly give me a sollution to my problem.

Thanks!
Heleen