The ability to make multiple forms of the same type is a formset.
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.2/topics/forms/formsets/#topics-forms-formsets

If you want those forms to represent models, then you want a model
formset.
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.2/topics/forms/modelforms/#id1

Hope that helps!
Alex