Django powered sites list  http://django.poweredsites.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Felinx Lee <felinx....@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 2:29 PM
Subject: A tornado powered site to show any project powered sites(open
source)
To: python-torn...@googlegroups.com

 I am very pleased to announce the beta release of
http://poweredsites.org(A tornado powered site to show any project
powered sites)

*What powered sites?*

We are always curious about that when we navigating exciting sites.
PoweredSites is a good site to share with others about a project or service
powered sites, eg. jQuery powered sites
<http://jquery.poweredsites.org/>, Torando
powered sites <http://tornado.poweredsites.org/>. PoweredSites is also a
good place to show your project's power if you are a project owner.

PoweredSites source code is opened to the community under Apache License V2,
the source code is available at http://www.bitbucket.org/felinx/poweredsites,
it's develop by python <http://www.python.org/>and
tornado<http://www.tornadoweb.org/>.
I opened everything except the OpenID API key:), so you can setup a web site
using the code easily.

Currently, twitter,facebook,friendfeed openid login are no well tested
because those web sites are blocked in China. And some of features are still
under developing, eg. re-edit a project or site and wiki for every project.

*I hope that you will enjoy the site and the source code.* *I hope some guys
can join me to make the site better.*

Please don't hesitate to submit your
projects<http://poweredsites.org/submit/projectpre>or submit
web sites <http://poweredsites.org/submit/sitepre> to
http://poweredsites.org/.

And any bug reports are welcome.

For detail information and comments, please visit here.
http://blog.poweredsites.org/entry/poweredsites-beta-online

BTW: You can submit and find tornado powered sites from
http://tornado.poweredsites.org now.

Cheers.

--
Felinx Lee

What powered the sites?
http://poweredsites.org

What can change the nature of a man?(Planescape Torment)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planescape:_Torment