On Aug 17, 2:26 am, Tang Daogang <daogangt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Recently, I have developed a plugin system for my app, and I want to
> register those plugins when my app boot up, this need to execute some
> user defined codes (functions) in app boot procedure, I don't know
> where insert my registering codes to, anyone can help?
>
> Thank you.

Hi,

I don't know how to help you, but I think it is because you haven't
explained what you want to do thoroughly enough.

What do you mean by a plugin system, and what do you mean by
registering them with the app on boot up? Are you talking about
including another python module in your code? Or perhaps including
another django app in your code?

Can you give us a bit more information (and maybe examples) of what
you are trying to do.

Cheers,
Em