On 8/29/2010 1:20 PM, Harbhag Singh Sohal wrote:
> i am the new user of Django, i try the tutorials of  django wesite
> http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.2/intro/tutorial01/
>

> Now i create a application in django to add two numbers, After filling form.
> and store the values of two inputs and output after add two numbers in
> databases.
>
> me able to create form and database using model.py file and using template,
> but me face problem to store the two input value in database after
> filling in form text box.
>
> me try use request.POST function to get the value, but me also fail to
> get the form values.
>
> Please suggest me how i get the value from form text fields and store
> in database.

Harbagh:

Your question is the approximate equivalent of:

  "I have a car, but when I try to drive it it doesn't work"

You don't show any code, you don't give us any error messages, you don't
describe the failure mode at all. You simply say that you fail tp get
the form values and you "face a problem" in storing the information in
the database.

Is it that you don't know how to write the code, or that the code you
have written isn't working.

regards
 Steve
--