Hi,
Sorry for late reply. I had to switch to another project so this work
got delayed.

Actually, what I am doing is that I am receiving json data over HTTP
via GET. After debugging much, I have realized that the data also has
HTTP headers and other information that serializer is not able to
serialize. How can I extract json data from the complete data
(including HTTP information)?

This is the data I receive, i.e. p, and I want to extract json from it
and deserialize it for parsing.

HTTP/1.0 200 OK Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 08:37:39 GMT Server: WSGIServer/
0.1 Python/2.6.4 Content-Type: application/json [{"pk": 33, "model":
"hbexample.payment", "fields": {"confirm": true, "pDate": "2010-08-31
10:42:19", "waiting": false, "amount": 33.0, "p_try": 0, "booking":
34}}]

I have tried json.loads and json.dumps on this data.

With json.loads(p), I get the following error: expected string or
buffer

With json.dumps(p), I get the following error:
<django.http.HttpResponse object at 0x150da50> is not JSON
serializable

How do I address this problem? Any help regarding this would be
helpful.

Thanks and Looking forward,
Irum