I recommend against Beginning Django E-Commerce in favor of The
Definitive Guide. The project described in the former has you chasing
down so many details that it's hard to get a sense of the big picture.
As a second book it's more informative.

Franklin

Art, writing, journal: http://einspruch.com
Comics: http://themoonfellonme.com