Hi all,
           I want to create  a simple login form in django..Please
help I am a complete beginner

My Code:
<form method="post" action="/login/" ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data"
dojoType="dijit.form.Form" >{% csrf_token %}
username <input>
password <input type="password">
<button> login <input type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>

Error Message (when I press login button) :

Forbidden (403)

CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
Help

Reason given for failure: CSRF token missing or incorrect.

In general, this can occur when there is a genuine Cross Site Request
Forgery, or when Django's CSRF mechanism has not been used correctly.
For POST forms, you need to ensure:

    * The view function uses RequestContext for the template, instead
of Context.
    * In the template, there is a {% csrf_token %} template tag inside
each POST form that targets an internal URL.
    * If you are not using CsrfViewMiddleware, then you must use
csrf_protect on any views that use the csrf_token template tag, as
well as those that accept the POST data.

You're seeing the help section of this page because you have DEBUG =
True in your Django settings file. Change that to False, and only the
initial error message will be displayed.

You can customize this page using the CSRF_FAILURE_VIEW setting."

Please help me out