Hi, Django People!

It's my second day of getting Django basics so I'm just following the
Tutorial precisely. When I first got to the admin site I noticed that
it looks odd like the page has lost it's CSS. So I tried to load the
CSS file mentioned in the header: http://127.0.0.1:8000/media/css/base.css
. What I saw was a Python Traceback cited at the and of this post. Can
you tell me what could be the cause of this problem and what should be
done to solve it? I'm running Django 1.2.3 and Python 2.7 on
Windows(sorry) XP system. The system language is English but my native
language is Russian so it can be mentioned somewhere in the system
registry and may cause some non-ASCII characters appearance in random
places.

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\progs\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\core\servers
\basehttp.py", line 280, in run
    self.result = application(self.environ, self.start_response)

  File "C:\progs\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\core\servers
\basehttp.py", line 709, in __call__
    mime_type = mimetypes.guess_type(file_path)[0]

  File "C:\progs\Python27\lib\mimetypes.py", line 294, in guess_type
    init()

  File "C:\progs\Python27\lib\mimetypes.py", line 355, in init
    db.read_windows_registry()

  File "C:\progs\Python27\lib\mimetypes.py", line 260, in
read_windows_registry
    for ctype in enum_types(mimedb):

  File "C:\progs\Python27\lib\mimetypes.py", line 250, in enum_types
    ctype = ctype.encode(default_encoding) # omit in 3.x!

UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe0 in position
0: ordinal not in range(128)