heya,

Hmm, I'm actually trying this Australian localisation.

However, the weird thing is, there's a US models.py:

http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/trunk/django/contrib/localflavor/us/models.py

But there's no such models.py for other countries. E.g., for
Australia:

http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/trunk/django/contrib/localflavor/au

Is there a particular reason for this? Or any way of achieving the
same effect?

Cheers,
Victor