Hi Rogério!

With django-qsstats-magic it would be something like this:

stats = QuerySetStats(Sale.objects.all(), 'date_created')
totals = stats.time_series(start, end, 'months',
aggregate=Sum('total_value'))
averages = stats.time_series(start, end, 'months',
aggregate=Avg('total_value'))

Great you've found the solution without any plugins!