I'm looking for feedback regarding something I want to implement in
Sentry [1].

Currently we allow sorting by a few things, but its mostly based
around the "times_seen" value. Times seen is useful, and always
available, but there are many use cases where log messages would be
better to group by some other value.

Cases are:

- Grouping slow queries.
- Performance logging.

Various sort methods would be:

- Times seen
- Priority (this is now arbitrary, since if its a value sort its not
using the times_seen / last_seen algorithm)
- Total Time Spent (Should this be abstracted as Value?)
- Average Time Spent (Again, Average Value?)

We need to determine the best way to sort this data. Some ideas:

- Specify certain loggers have a default sort
- Specify global default sort
- Specify "type" of message when logging. This would be multiple
values. Some would be tally, some would be duration (value).

I've opened an issue on GitHub regarding this, so feel free to leave
feedback there as well.

[1] https://github.com/dcramer/django-sentry
[2] https://github.com/dcramer/django-sentry/issues/issue/39