Julio Nobrega wrote:
>   Can't you use SSL, and tell the reviewers to use an anonymizer proxy?

Not really.  We have to assume no internet connection at all and ship a
self-contained program.  It makes things difficult and adds extra work.
 With a PHP solution we were able to use Microweb (indigostar.com) and
that worked well enough.

Today I downloaded the 0.95 release, started a project and app, and
modified the manage.py with the following lines and was able to run the
project without a globally installed Django:

import sys
sys.path.append("/path/to/django")

I ran out of time to go much further today, but my hope is that with
the above and py2exe or py2app, I can distribute Django and my project
as an executable.  There's still lots to figure out and test but that's
where I'm heading.

-Rob