I failed to provide the following information in a similar post, and
it slowed down responses.

1) What web server are you using? If it is not the built in
development server, please provide the configuration for Django.

2) Check your application's settings.py file and make sure the
appropriate items are uncommented to allow the admin site to run, like
the following (partial list)

INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    'django.contrib.sessions',
    'django.contrib.sites',
    'django.contrib.messages',
    'amr.login',
    'amr.inventory_check',
    # Uncomment the next line to enable the admin:
    'django.contrib.admin',
    # Uncomment the next line to enable admin documentation:
    'django.contrib.admindocs',
)

from urls.py

urlpatterns = patterns('',
.
.
.
    # Uncomment the admin/doc line below to enable admin
documentation:
    (r'^admin/doc/', include('django.contrib.admindocs.urls')),

    # Uncomment the next line to enable the admin:
    (r'^admin/', include(admin.site.urls)),
)

Is there anything pertinent in your web server's logs?
cmn