I have pretty much completed the intro. tutorial for django. I'm now
trying to add some actual updating screens to the existing site, to
experiment and also to try to figure out more how everything works.
I'm currently trying to code an "addpoll" screen which I've coded to
look like this:

<h1>Add Poll Screen</h1>

endif %}

<form action="/polls/addpoll/" method = "post">
{% csrf_token %}
<strong>QUESTION: </strong>
    <input nsme="question" type=text size=75 maxlength=70
value="please enter poll question text here">

<input type="submit" value="addpoll" />

</form>

I'm able to display the above screen just fine, but when I click the
"addpoll" button I get the 403 error listed above. I have currently
coded the view that I'm trying to post to like this:

def addpoll(request):
    dctnry = {'error_message': 'No new poll data added'}
    return render_to_response('polls/addpoll.html', dctnry,

context_instance=RequestContext(request))

just to see if I can get and informational error message to be
displayed on the screen. So can someone explain what's wrong with my
addpoll view and/or the screen code above?  I also need to figure out
how to extract the screen data out of the request, in my views. I'd
very much appreciate any help in trying to figure this out. Thanks.