Hi all,

This is a common scenario which many of you have faced.

Say, I created a simple view file, in which user uploads a file and
does some processing at backend and after processing is finished I am
rendering a html page with some processed result.

My problem is that, there should be some kind of a mechanism, by which
I can notify user that "processing is going in background, so please
wait till the processing finished."

So, what are the easy to implement options I have ? Does Django
provides something for these scenario ? Will javascript (timer
mechanism) work ?

Comment/suggestions ?