Hi guys,

Designers often want to add some css classes and html attributes to
django form fields. But now they have to either patch the python code
or copy-paste full html widget output and then customize it. In order
to make them happy I just released an app (
https://bitbucket.org/kmike/django-widget-tweaks
) that makes it possible to customize html attributes and css classes
of form fields without touching python code.

Example:

    {% load widget_tweaks %}
    {{ form.city|attr:"autocomplete:off"|add_class:"my_css_class" }}

Hope somebody will find it useful.