Thank you!  I've been wishing something like this was a part of Django
since trying to write my first tag.  I've been using something in
house that provides similar functionality for a couple of years and
couldn't live without it.  Your implementation is much more complete
(validation) and I'm looking forward to giving it a try.   It would be
really great if something like this made it's way into contrib or
core.  Being able to -easily- give your template designers a little
extra control while still maintaing clean separation makes everyone
happier.