How can I create an action for an object in the change list?

At the moment, I created an admin action with an intermediate page and I am
only selecting on object, but that is not nice and too complicated for the
workflow.

I thought the way to go would be to put a little form inside the field_list for
each object. That form has the name of the action as the hidden field. I
haven’t tried it yet, but it should work.

Any other ideas which might be less ‘hacky'?

BTW: I want to be able to call the action without going in the change_view
where there is the “view on side” button for example.

Thanks
ivo