Hi everyone,

I have been working on reducing DB queries in my project with great results.
But I have realized that select_related in one of my models doesn't preload
all the ForeignKeys and OneToOneFields, it preloads 3 out of 5. Actually the
3 preloaded are ForeignKeys and the other 2 are OneToOneFields. Before
trying to reproduce this problem in a simplified schema, I need someone to
confirm this is unusual.

If I do a select_related('names', 'of', 'the', 'five', 'fks') everything is
loaded. Last thing I can say is that those OneToOneFields point models that
reference back to model pointing at them, for performance reasons. I reckon
this can be a bug.

Thanks, best regards

----
Miguel Araujo