Hi Tom,

I hadn't seen that. django_polymorphic looks pretty fully featured and
from a quick look, I'd say it accomplishes everything we set out to
do. I guess a use case for djeneralize would be to handle the simple
specializations and generalizations and nothing more. The impetuous to
write the package was just to augment Django's model inheritance which
did almost everything we needed.

Thanks again for the link.

Euan