class CertForm(forms.Form):
    agree = forms.BooleanField(required=True, label="I confirm the above and
agree.")
    cert = forms.BooleanField(required=False, label="I require a
certificate")

class UserAccountForm(ModelForm):
    class Meta:
        model = UserAccount

class VideoAccountForm(ModelForm):
    class Meta:
        model = VideoAccount

def certificate(request, id):
    if not request.user.is_authenticated():
        return HttpResponseRedirect('/user/login/')
    person = request.user
    check = UserProfile.objects.get(username=person)
    if check.approved_member and check.gp:
        part_vid = Part.objects.get(pk = id)
        cost = round((part_vid.runtime/60)*10,2)
        if request.POST:
            form = CertForm(request.POST)
            userform = UserAccountForm()
            videoform = VideoAccountForm()
            if form.is_valid():
                //normal form.cleaned_data stuff
                // userform
                 data = {'user_id': 'check.id',
                        'user_name': 'check.name',
                        'user_email': 'check.email',
                        'video_id': 'part_vid.id',
                        'video_name': 'part_vid.title',
                        'video_time': 'part_vid.runtime',
                        'video_cost': 'cost'
                       }
                userform.save(data)
                // videodata
                vdata = {'video_id': 'part_vid.id',
                         'video_name': 'part_vid.title',
                         'video_time': 'part_vid.runtime',
                         'video_cost': 'cost',
                         'lecturer_id': 'k',
                         'lecturer_name': 'lecturer_name'
                        }
                videoform.save(vdata)

                return HttpResponseRedirect(reverse('video.views.play_vid',
args=(cat_id, this_vid_id,)))
            else:
                form = CertForm(request.POST)

all the stuff in data and vdata is derived from query sets prior to the form

1 Why am I getting "'UserAccountForm' object has no attribute
'cleaned_data'"
2 If I use if userform.is_valid() then userform is invalid in any case
3 Just save the data given to another model 'Accounts' is all I want it to
do but it has to be done in here as this is where the agree is done