Hi,

Is your request.get_host() the same defined in Facebook app settings? (Web site
section if I can recall correctly), facebook doesn't accept 127.0.0.1 as
redirect url and might not accept localhost too.

Check social_auth/backends/facebook.py on
https://github.com/omab/django-social-auth
for an example.

Regards,
Matías

Excerpts from CrabbyPete's message of Wed Jan 26 00:39:05 -0200 2011:

--
Matías Aguirre <matiasagui...@gmail.com>