Hello,

I often use

manage.py dumpdata --indent 2 > initial_data.json

and then manipulate initial_data.json.

When I remove my database file and run manage.py syncdb almost all
data from inital_data.json are installed. (Many errors only go away
when the database file is removed.) But manage.py asks me each time:

You just installed Django's auth system, which means you don't have
any superusers defined.
Would you like to create one now? (yes/no):

And then I have to type "yes", type the superuser's name, email
adress ...

When you say "no", the data is correctly installed, but you can't log
in to the admin interface. (I thought a system without a superuser
would not be password protected. What point is there in being able to
not define a superuser, if the system cannot be used without one?)

What do I have to do to avoid having to define a superuser each time?

Jaroslav