On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Miguel Araujo <muchoch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Las try or I will report it as a bug as I think it is.

Your original post was a bit sparse on code/traceback details for the actual
problem you observed. The only specific code you showed was the lines you
added to work around the problem. More details on the actual problem
(traceback, and under what circumstances it happens) and the code that
triggers it might help motivate someone to try to figure out whether what
you are trying to report is a bug or not. That's what I would need to see to
try to assess, and I have not had the time to go manufacture the missing
details based on the prose description.

Karen
--
http://tracey.org/kmt/