I have coded a form which will display some data in a dropdown
selection box. The data is being populated from a a queryset that I
have setup in the form's code. However the entries in the dropdown
only display as objects of the table from which they're being
retrieved, and don't display the actual field data that I was hoping
to have it display. So how do I specify in the form which of the table
fields is to be the display field and which is suppoed to be the
underying key value to be passed when and entry is selected? Thanks
for the help.