Dear Gurus,

I've made a custom method for getting the score (from django-voting)
for a giving Model:

class Link(models.Model):
    episode = models.ForeignKey("Episode", related_name="links")
    url = models.CharField(max_length=255, unique=True, db_index=True)

    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.url

    def get_score(self):
        return Vote.objects.get_score(self)['score']

Now I want to make a custom manager to getting the top-scored links
for the given episode. AFAIK, you can't sort by a custom method, so
I'm trying to apply the ordering through sorted(), like this links
says:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/981375/using-a-django-custom-model-method-property-in-order-by
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/883575/custom-ordering-in-django

So, what I have now is this:

class LinkGetTopScores(models.Manager):
    def get_top_score(self):
        return sorted(self.filter(episode=self.episode), key=lambda n:
n.get_score)

class Link(models.Model):
    episode = models.ForeignKey("Episode", related_name="links")
    url = models.CharField(max_length=255, unique=True, db_index=True)
    get_top_score = LinkGetTopScores()

So of course this isn't working because of the self.episode stuff...
But I've to filter somehow by episode (the ForeignKey), and I don't
know how. Is there anyway of doing this?? What I'm doing is right or
there would be an easier way of doing this?

Thank you,
Andres