Hi Guys,

I would like to create a standalone server using django environment which
accepts/receive inputs through socket connections. After that some
processing and then updating the database.

I created one python server and set the environment variable  but I figured
out that as soon as something goes wrong, server crashes and then I have to
manually re-run the server. So was not reliable at all.

Please if someone worked on these kind of issues before where you would like
to accept connections from outside not web request, but would like to
receive some data from outside through sockets then please let me know how
to best deal with it.

thanks.

Rahul