just wanted to clarify... i've got the manytomany setup in a user
profile.  When they login i'm loading certain pieces of their profile
into session variables.  One of these fields is the MTM and the data
is stored outside of the userprofile model in the MTM table... how
would I go about taking all of those values and making a CSV string to
save in the session variable?