I'm creating a comic book database that will have something like this:

Title (ForeignKey is title)
Issue
Writer
Artist
Cover Artist...
etc....

Lots of comic book issues have the same writer, artist and cover
artist, so for the issue #, I'd like to be able to select numbers -
say, select numbers 1 - 10 with a simple command + click. This would
generate separate objects like Issue #1, Issue #2, etc.

Is this possible in Django? I'm thinking I could make abstract
classes. Oh, and please note I'm quite new to Django, so talk in baby
words.

Also, how do I do a slugfield when the name of the slug is a
ForeignKey? I will probably definitely have to make an abstract class
now if I'm going to achieve what I explained above and if I want
prepopulated slugfields.