Daniel thanks man for helping, and noticing problems in that dirty
mess. i am basically very new to django.
I hadn't given a field called address in the form, and + didnt give it
blank=True in the model either so i guess it wasnt working, + what you
said was also true.

thanks a lot, hope u are always there to help ;)