On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Gabriel Gunderson <g...@gundy.org> wrote:
> We'll be gathering Monday to have pizza, giant subs, spam with eggs**,
> and a specially commissioned Python-themed cake by Joseph Hall of 3D
> TuxCake fame[2].

Heh, I thought I'd share a cake update.  We're going to need some help
eating it.   :)

"""
There are three tiers: 12", 10" and 8". Each tier is about 3 or 4
inches tall. The smallest tier is ginger ale-flavored with grenadine
mousse filling. The middle tier is Mountain Dew flavored with cherry
mousse filling. The large tier is chocolate orange with a chocolate
orange marquess filling. The ginger ale isn't as gingery and the Mr
Dew isn't as Dewey, but they're still both dang good. All tiers are
covered with white chocolate fondant. The top tier has the python logo
on top of it.
"""

Looks like Joseph might have outdone himself, again.

Pic:  http://bit.ly/LetEmEatCake