Actually it doesn't. You'll still have to design your data model and
interactions. Coding basic model, urls, forms etc... is definitely boring.
This takes care of those repetitive tasks and let you the fun of
customization

2011/2/22 Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] <
cal.leem...@simplicitymedialtd.co.uk>