I guess it all depends on what one's needs are. For Django, I only have
WebFaction experience and I second William Ratcliff on that note. They have
been brilliant, offering a very user-friendly setup process as well as great
turnaround times on support. They also

- stay very current on software updates, offering new versions barely days
after they are released.
- allow the installation and use of custom modules even with their shared
hosting plans.

N.B: - I am neither affiliate nor employee of WebFaction, and I get nothing
for this plug :)

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Bruce Dou <doubao...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Linode or EC2.
>
> On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Chen Xu <xuche...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am thinking to buy a server, and integrated with Django environment. So
> > could anyone please give me some suggestions, which server is the best
> for
> > this, amazon ec2 or?
> >
> > Thanks very much
> > Best regards
> >
> > --
> > ⚡ Chen Xu ⚡
> >
> > --

> A decathlon Drupal developer & programmer
> http://blog.eood.cn/

Regards,
Sithembewena Lloyd Dube