Hi,
I did work with Zinnia, and I'm very pleased with it.

Some cool features:
- It's easy to extend and it comes with useful template tags.
- Integration with Django CMS
- Automatic sitemaps
- more, more

I have no experience with Mingus, but from I've seen on their web
site, it is much simpler.

Perhaps it depends on what you need.

Gabriel