I've been trying doing this:

class ArticuloTallaInline(admin.TabularInline):
        model = Articulo_Talla
        extra = 0

        def get_formset(self, request, obj=None, **kwargs):
                self.padre = obj
                return super(ArticuloTallaInline, self).get_formset(request,
obj,
**kwargs)

        def formfield_for_foreignkey(self, db_field, request, **kwargs):
                print self.padre.tallaje
                if db_field.name == "talla":
                        kwargs["queryset"] = Talla.objects.filter(tallaje=1)
                return super(ArticuloTallaInline,
self).formfield_for_foreignkey(db_field, request, **kwargs)

It shows me value of tallaje in parent form but I got an Exception
Value: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'tallaje'

My idea is do something like this: kwargs["queryset"] =
Talla.objects.filter(tallaje=self.padre.tallaje) but it doesn't work.

Thanks.