I have two tags, and I am trying to put together a dynamic form action
url.  For the url to come together lke I want, one would be embedded
in the other, but when i try to do it this way, I get a parsing
error.  I've also tried using javascript and variables but the tags
dont read the variable like it should, it just reads the actual
variable name.  Are there any possible work arounds?