On Thursday, April 14, 2011 12:45:33 pm you wrote:

> Wait aren't we programmers or not? This should be something you can do in a
> couple days...
>
> Mike

My mistake here is nameing an actual time frame that was taken litteral by a
few folks. I forget how unimaginitve a lot you are.  Sorry.  The real problem
was that the op had been given a few good choices to choose from and said "no,
not good enough."  Are we his google?

Mike

--
QOTD:
        I opened Pandora's box, let the cat out of the bag and put the