Thanks for the warning. But dont worry,i had no intention of leaving
it like that. As i said i dont know much about decorators,so i thought
it would be better to learn more about decorators before using them.
So i was reading the docs.

Yes,that is what i was looking for. I modified the login view as you
said and its working the way i want now. Thanks a lot!