On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Daniel Gagnon <redalas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure, here's a minimal version of them (I skipped fields that aren't too
> relevant to the problem at hand because there's many, including tons of
> foreign keys):
> class Target(Model):
>     name = CharField("Target Name", max_length=255, unique=True)
>     created = DateTimeField(auto_now_add=True, editable=False)
>     modified = DateTimeField(auto_now=True, editable=False)
> class Ticket(Model):
>     target = ForeignKey(Target, related_name="tickets")
>     reference = CharField(max_length=255)
>     created = DateTimeField(auto_now_add=True, editable=False)
>     modified = DateTimeField(auto_now=True, editable=False)

It probably is related to the this being a foreign key field and in
order for it to produce a valid object instance from the Target model,
it needs a queryset. Try to subclass from ModelChoiceField[1] and see
if that works.

[1]
http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/trunk/django/forms/models.py#L891