On 25/04/11 20:40, Ariel wrote:
The site is deploy in an apache server, that does not help.
Do you have any other idea ???
I thought this would be very easy to solve.

I'd thanks any help.
Regards
Ariel

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 6:21 PM, Oleg Lomaka <oleg.lom...@gmail.com <mailto:oleg.lom...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Not sure if it helps in your case, but try to start django in
    UTF-8 locale. For example,

    LANG=en_US.UTF-8 ./manage.py runserver

    On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Ariel <isaacr...@gmail.com