Hi,
this is code for mail send:

def save(self, *args, **kwargs):
        """Email when a comment is added."""
        if "notify" in kwargs and kwargs["notify"] == True:
            message = "Comment was was added to '%s' by '%s': \n\n%s"
% (self.post, self.author,

self.body)
            from_addr = "m...@noxfarm.com"
            recipient_list = ["mass...@noxfarm.com.com"]
            send_mail("New comment added", message, from_addr,
recipient_list)

        if "notify" in kwargs: del kwargs["notify"]
        super(Comment, self).save(*args, **kwargs)