HI I'm new to Django and just getting some models going. I started
with a more complex model and got errors so I scaled back to a more
minimalist model to see if I could get that working. I flushed my
database to get rid of any old info and synched the DB to create the
new more minimal models. When I go to the admin page to make some
instatiations of my models I get a DB integrity error that says that
the model I'm entering requires a field that used to be required in
the more complicated original model, but is currently not in my models
or code anywhere. I thought that the flush command would get rid of
everything and it shouldn't even remember the name of this old field,
none the less require it in my simplified model. Anybody know what
could be going on? Is there another way to completely clean out my
database?
Doug