Can you elaborate a little. is it that you want to set up a django
project or just to display an html from web space??

if your aim is 1,
you can find help here..
docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/deployment/

if your aim is 2,
you'd better go to some basic web hosting forums.

regards,

On 08/05/2011, ruler501 <botball.de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have made a project and now want to put it on the internet. How do I
> get it on alwaysdata. I have registered a domain name already and have
> an account.
>
> I do not know much about how internet stuff works. my knowledge stops
> at how to code the websites(and not too much here yet). so If you
> could explain it like how you'd explain it to someone who knows almost
> nothing so I could understand it.

atm
___
Life is short, Live it hard.