From: hersh <r.k.mohamm...@gmail.com>
Sender: django-users@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 12:13:11
To: Django users<django-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Django Bigener

Hi to all,

I am new. I want to apply Django to develop an E-commerce project. I
am looking for a good reference to start. I 'd like to add that I have
to do the project in less than one month. I need a quick reference to
understand the basics of Django and start my project. If there are
some sample project it could be really helpful. Let describe myself: I
am quit familiar with programming. I have done lots of programming in
C/C++. But I am beginner in Python and have heard of Django yesterday.

Please guide me and help me find the way. If you have any TUTORIALS
and REFERENCES

Thanks in advance
/ Rahim