Since not everyone uses Convore, and I wanted to pop in over here and
talk about the direction of the Debug Toolbar.

First off, I want to ask everyone what kind of workflow they prefer.
Previously Rob had been using what is known as the "git-flow", which
basically means master is a stable, release branch, and there's a
separate develop branch, which is where all development takes place.
Now I myself am not a fan of this, but to each their own. The way we
do things at Disqus (and in all of my projects), master is stable, as
well as develop. I'll let the community decide which is easier/best
for them.

Secondly, if you have an open ticket, please review that it's still
valid against the current master branch (which right now is *not*
'release' as it formerly was). Master has quite a few changes that
affect Django 1.3.0 compatibility, as well as other 3rd party
libraries (for the better).

And finally, as we move forward, we're going to be less about pulling
in new panels (we want to create an environment that makes them
discoverable), and more about improving the core, the way it monitors
things, the documentation and tests, and the general API.