Hello all,

I am wondering how to access a user's profile when creating the
queryset for a ModelChoiceField. I would like to be able to use the
ModelChoiceField to display contacts from another table based on a
parameter saved in the user profile i.e. who =
forms.ModelChoiceField(queryset=Contacts.objects.filter(id__exact=request.user.get_profile().main_company))

Is there a better way to do this (beyond an ajax picker in the
template)?

Greg